Skip to content
1. Clean the mattress beforehand to remove any dirt, dust and bacteria.
2. Cover the mattress in breathable plastic to protect it from collecting dirt and dust in storage. Covering the mattress will also reduce the risks of ripping the mattress when moving it.
3. Store the mattress flat so not to damage the coils. Storing it on its side means that the coils on one side are supporting the mattresses weight.
4. If you are storing it in a garage or basement, place something underneath to protect it from the cold and damp of the ground.
5. It is better to store the mattress in a climate controlled room. If you don’t have the room in your house for this, consider storing it with Admiral Storage – https://admiralstorage.co.uk