- Air tight plastic containers are the best things to pack your clothes into. Ensure that they are clean and dry and line them with cotton sheets.
- Clean all outfits before putting them away. Remove any stains otherwise these will darken during storage.
- Do not hang any jumpers on hangers as they will become misshapen beyond repair. Fold & place in your plastic container with the heaviest garments at the bottom.
- Remove any plastic from your garments such as dry cleaning protection as this can trap moisture in and ruin clothes.
- Pack shoes with tissue paper to help them maintain their shape.
For a longer term storage solution, call Admiral Self Storage on 0800 783 9516 or visit our website at https://admiralstorage.co.uk.
Our purpose-built storage rooms are clean, dry and secure with CCTV, highly sophisticated alarm systems and 24 hour security monitoring.